Southern Pines Soot Cleaning Caused by Fire
This Southern Pines resident had a fire that resulted from our customers cooking on the stove, and the flames had burned into the bedroom above. Even though that the fire had only spread to two rooms, there was significant smoke and soot damage throughout the entire home.
Damage caused by a fire is devastating for your family and your home. It’s a stressful and confusing time, so you’ll need a caring expert to guide you through this crisis.
If you or anyone you know experiences a fire damage and need help, call SERVPRO of Pinehurst Moore/Montgomery Co. (910)-428-5280