If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (910) 428-5280

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Infestation

These homeowners discovered mold that rapidly spread on their ceiling. SERVPRO of Pinehurst Moore/Montgomery Co. worked around the clock to remediate the problem so the homeowner could feel safe again!

Did you know that mold can spread throughout a property a property in as little as 48-72 hours and can cause significant health concerns?

Common Symptoms associated with mold exposure include: coughing and wheezing, shortness of breath, scratchy, sore or itchy throat, nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, asthma flares, itchy, burning or watery eyes, headaches, sensitive or itchy skin, skin rash, aches and pains, and even psychological- memory loss/changes of moods.

If you suspect mold in your home call SERVPRO of Pinehurst Moore/Montgomery Co to inspect, assess and remediate.    

SERVPRO, "Like it never even happened."