Water Damage Hits Pinehurst Home
Every water damage situation is a little different, and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” water damage emergency.
Step 1: Emergency Contact
Step 2: Inspection and Damage Assessment
Step 3: Water Removal/Water Extraction
Step 4: Drying and Dehumidification
Step 5: Cleaning and Sanitizing
Step 6: Restoration
Water damage can have many sources, from loose appliance hoses to natural disasters. Regardless of the source, SERVPRO Professionals can handle any size disaster.
- Flooding and Storm Damage
- Leaking appliances, water heaters, plumbing, etc.
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs, and sinks
- Flooded Basements
- Tornadoes and thunderstorms
- Hurricanes and tropical storms
- Sewage Backups
- Flooding from firefighting efforts