Garage Fire Safety Tips!
According to the U.S. Fire Administration, residential garage fires tend to spread faster than fires which start in another area of a home. Check out these tips to learn how to prevent tires in your garage:
- Store flammable substances, such as paints, gasoline, oil or varnish outside the garage an home, preferably in a shed.
- Always keep items which can catch fire on high shelves and away from appliances that produce heat.
- Use electrical appliance or tools carefully.
- Install a heat alarm that will sound when it detects dangerously high temperatures.
- Don't fill portable gasoline containers inside.
However, if a fire happens in your garage contact SERVPRO of Pinehurst, Moore & Montgomery to make your garage look "Like it never even happened."