Restoration After A Storm
RESTORATION AFTER A STORM
Every North Carolinian knows the weather can be unpredictable and occasionally cause damage to your home. SERVPRO can’t stop the weather, but we can help repair any damages done by aggressive weather. Restoring your commercial or residential property post storm may include:
- Inspection and Water Damage Assessment
- Our highly trained technicians determine the scope of damage by inspecting and testing your property. We do this to determine how far the moisture has traveled and give you the best restoration services.
- Water Removal/Extraction
- Hundreds or thousands of gallons of water may be removed from your property by using our specialized pumps and vacuums during this part of the process. Water Removal/Extraction is started as soon as possible to prevent further damage to your home.
- Drying and Dehumidifying
- After most of the water has been removed, SERVPRO professionals will detect and remove any lasting, hard-to-find water. Dehumidifying and drying is less labor-intensive and more methodical than other methods of water removal.
- Cleaning and Sanitation
- SERVPRO can also restore many belongings that were affected by water damage, such as furniture, clothing, or personal items. This is done by using several specialized cleaning techniques. Restorable items are also sanitized with antimicrobial treatments and odors are removed with air scrubbers and fogging equipment.
Remember, this process can only begin after calling SERVPRO of Pinehurst/Moore & Montgomery Counties. Give us a call today! 910-428-5280